News: RS4800HD

User.
Password.
Bookmark and Share
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubts Azbox Premium HD plus.  (Read 10070 times)
jimmy07
Forero

Doubts Azbox Premium HD plus.
« on: 28/10/2012, 17:46 »

Well after reading all the forum trying to find answers, I have many doubts.

On the one hand: there a guide explaining to serve the various plugins? xq plugins found places to put me down but it is clear that each has functionality.

On the other hand: It is not in this section but I use to put it here.Eh noticed that there is much talk of this deco the AZbox Premium HD Plus, what is the reason? or am I looking in the wrong places?

Greetings and thank you very much!.

"Te han dado las Grácias":
1. ed72gar, 2. gapzzu

luis1988
SuperForero

Re: Doubts Azbox Premium HD plus.
« Reply #1 on: 28/10/2012, 17:55 »

Hello friend, I have not looked good in the forum there is much information and receiver plugins Azbox Premium HD and HD +.

To make a summary:
  Plugins: [/ b]
  OpenXCAS [/ u]
  MultiCAS: [/ b ] N2 open channels.
  Cheops: [/ b] Open the channels on N3 but you need an internet connection (Method IKS).
  TwinCas: [/ b] Open the channels on N3 but need 2 antennas and a dongle (Method SKS).

AZTwinConf [/ u]
 dongle Configuration Plugin.

The Original AZBOX HD range (Ultra HD, HD Elite, Premium and Premium HD + HD) work with the same firmware OPENSAT.
 Greetings!.

jimmy07
Forero

« Reply #2 on: 28/10/2012, 19:12 »

Many thanks Luis!
 Now with that guided me a little more, now where my search more partying..

jesusmelecio
Forero

« Reply #3 on: 28/10/2012, 19:43 »

greetings a question the only page to download the OpenXCAS is xxxxxx and download it from there along with the multicast and chescas and I opened some channels but not others...then there is another more recent version OpenXCAS or just the channels that I opened there is no way to make them work...Thanks for your help and attention.

« Last Edit: 28/10/2012, 19:46 by duke » Logged
luis1988
SuperForero

« Reply #4 on: 28/10/2012, 20:00 »

[Quote author = jesusmelecio link = topic = 124159.msg558873 # msg558873 date = 1351449836]
 greetings a question the only page to download the OpenXCAS is xxxxxx and download it from there along with the multicast and chescas and I opened some channels but not others...then there is another more recent version OpenXCAS or just the channels that I opened there is no way to make them work...Thanks for your help and attention
 [/ quote]

Just install the version CheopsAgosto.That does not open all the TP's but most.
 The rest of the TP's still in black is because they were the last to move to N3.We just have to wait a little longer!.

labengochea
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #5 on: 29/10/2012, 19:29 »

Information meeting for the first time I understand.Also I have a AZBox Premium HD +, and now I only see Caracol.From where I can download that Cheops? Here is a place where you can be available, or some link? Installs in the "Plugins"? You have to put it up on the list of Multicas?
 From already thank you very much!.

luis1988
SuperForero

« Reply #6 on: 29/10/2012, 23:36 »

[Quote author = labengochea link = topic = 124159.msg560396 # msg560396 date = 1351535386]
 information meeting for the first time I understand.Also I have a AZBox Premium HD +, and now I only see Caracol.From where I can download that Cheops? Here is a place where you can be available, or some link? Installs in the "Plugins"? You have to put it up on the list of Multicas?
 From already thank you very much!
 [/ Quote]

not know if the forum will let you with a direct link to these plugins or if I can raise me, but what I can say is that the program can be downloaded for Maz.I recommend only CheopsAgosto..

rvargasdc
Forero

tengo un Azbox Premium HD plus

« Reply #7 on: 30/10/2012, 00:46 »

Dear,

My name is Rodrigo, also I have the premium Azbox HD + from March 2012 everything looked good on SD channels, the HD they looked quite frizzeo given the poor internet connection (10 MB 1MB down but only up)
 But I refused to see only the SD, now that everything went to Nalga3 I saw the requirement to install the 2nd antenna to Chispasat.
 I took some point it, were several days trying until you succeed.
 My deco is twin tuner, the tuner signal comes amazonica A, and the B of the chispasat tuner.
 I scan both satellites by their respective tuner and take them both without problems using the Multicast and Cheops.
 Lower Twincas and AZtwin, disable the cheops, and I can not decode.
 also got tested by connecting the dongle ibox, update it to the latest version of January 2012 and nothing.
 probe leaving only enabled multicast and twincas
 and also enabling twincas only
 But I still can not decode.
 What am I doing wrong?
 A little help please!
 look I returned with cheops IKS and frizzeo is too unpleasant..

luis1988
SuperForero

« Reply #8 on: 30/10/2012, 02:03 »

[Quote author = rvargasdc link = topic = 124159.msg560939 # msg560939 date = 1351554409] Estimate

My name is Rodrigo, also I have the Azbox Premium HD + from March 2012 everything looked good on SD channels, the HD they looked quite frizzeo given poor internet connection (10 MB down but only 1MB up)
 But I refused to see only the SD, now that everything went to Nalga3 I saw the requirement to install the 2nd antenna to Chispasat.
 I took some point it, were several days trying until you succeed.
 My deco is twin tuner, the tuner signal comes amazonica A, and the B of the chispasat tuner.
 I scan both satellites by their respective tuner and take them both without problems using the Multicast and Cheops.
 Lower Twincas and AZtwin, disable the cheops, and I can not decode.
 also got tested by connecting the dongle ibox, update it to the latest version of January 2012 and nothing.
 probe leaving only enabled multicast and twincas
 and also enabling twincas only
 But I still can not decode.
 What am I doing wrong?
 A little help please!
 look I returned with cheops IKS and frizzeo is too unpleasant.
 [/ quote]

First you have to submit.
 After that you have to install the driver tells you within AZTwinConf.
 When installing the driver will see you changed 3 dongle settings.
 Make sure you have enabled Twincas only without the "#"
 Now turn off the receiver from the rear switch, and disconnect the current dongle.
 Wait 1 minute and plug it back into the stream and then turn on the receiver.

rvargasdc
Forero

tengo un Azbox Premium HD plus

« Reply #9 on: 30/10/2012, 03:21 »

Dear Luis,

within AzTwinConf default values ??are:
 Get CW Level: 3
 Thread Delay: 0
 Expected bytes: 19
 < br /> when I give PL2303 install, I get the message
 driver already installed or can not install driver

I gave him save with the red button, and it indicates that records settings < br />
 then I go to the plugin I have activated Twincas

and deactivated Multicas and CheopCas (with #)
 to give Twincas restart.
 Then restart the dongle Deco and
 and nothing, I'm just at the beginning.
 The Dongle iBox is Made in China, and the red light is flashing.

luis1988
SuperForero

« Reply #10 on: 30/10/2012, 14:38 »

Hello rvargasdc;
 Try this, put a HD channel (whichever...) And press the button on the remote that is above "mute" ( >> [/ b]).
 The following list press the yellow button on the Twincas.
 wait the confirmation message and press out.
 If that does not work, try connecting the USB adapter into the rear port and off the decoder and dongle iBox.
 Then turn first and then the Azbox dongle on the back panel..

leyonabo
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #11 on: 30/10/2012, 20:29 »

[Quote author = luis1988 link = topic = 124159.msg561293 # msg561293 date = 1351604309] Hello
 rvargasdc;
 Try this, put a HD channel (whichever...) And press the button on the remote that is above "mute" ( >> [/ b]).
 The following list press the yellow button on the Twincas.
 wait the confirmation message and press out.
 If that does not work, try connecting the USB adapter into the rear port and off the decoder and dongle iBox.
 Then turn first and then the Azbox dongle on the back panel.
 [/ quote]

Greetings.Friends I have a azbox premium hd plus and esn a thread in this forum I found that this equipment is not necessary to buy a dongle that is already built.but in this thread I read that you buy one, please aclarenme this situation in order to enable this with my computer problems since the migration to N3.
 Thank you.

cordero68
Forero

« Reply #12 on: 31/10/2012, 22:37 »

[Quote author = labengochea link = topic = 124159.msg560396 # msg560396 date = 1351535386]
 information meeting for the first time I understand.Also I have a AZBox Premium HD +, and now I only see Caracol.From where I can download that Cheops? Here is a place where you can be available, or some link? Installs in the "Plugins"? You have to put it up on the list of Multicas?
 From already thank you very much!
 [/ Quote]

friend in your azbox connected to internet, you go to menu plugins , you press ok, you see a box where you give ok to dowmlan executable, then you see the urs.by Phantom.com give them ok and you get to the menu where it was last updated in multicast, and there you will find the August cheops, you hit ok and start downloading once ending where you wait a few seconds warning that is already installed and you give him a ok.then you start to return control to the back, up to the menu where priority goes, give her a ok, and they'll leave the multicast and cheops.verifies that do not have this sign ahead # and if they do take them out.and this part is to give priority to multicast or Cheops, with the keys on the remote contro, yellow, red, etc, and if you put it there evidence cheops first or the multicast.then with the yellow key you do start you give ok and then enjoy the flowered garden...

labengochea
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #13 on: 08/11/2012, 12:01 »

Thank you very much to all! I followed your instructions as to exactly possible, install a new firmware (September), and update the CheopCas which "take" up and turn it on.As a result the garden has blossomed with more flowers than before, little frizz (at all).Here we go again!
 Again thank you very much.
 Greetings.

yacton
Forero Activo

« Reply #14 on: 09/11/2012, 02:08 »

Well I'm a premium plus you buy recently...I'm no expert but the friend has the same problem as me.is already installed and the AzTwinConfig Twincast and get the same problem here....

Well now I wonder what chipset is the USB to RS232 converter's friend...HL 340 is mine and I'm sure so do not take it.Now the PL2303 driver you can install the FTDI aztwinconf and already installed.....

Now wonder I install the chipset driver HL340?.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter