News: RS4800HD

User.
Password.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Acer p610.  (Read 12748 times)
PVC
El inteligente no es aquel que lo sabe todo sino aquel que sabe utilizar lo poco que sabe.
Administrador Global

Acer p610.
« on: 25/05/2009, 21:48 »

I got this book, and I've updated and restored the links to the day that you put this GPS.

ACER P610 REMOTE UNLOCKING

We can download the. Rar that contains the unlocking software: you will find at the following address:

[To view the link you need to register.]
Download Here

Unzip it and see that inside is a file called desbloqueo.bat (that we will use).

Plugged the gps to the computer and turn it on (it will recognize the activesync) and now is when you run the desbloqueo.bat I said further up.

After a few moments we soft reset and voila, the P610 to be released and see the desktop of windows!

Upgrading RELEASE (Important)

Before the software update in the P610 terminal is selling or repairing estn by Acer to version 1.0.63.047 and above, must perform a series of different steps to achieve unlock the terminal (v lido also for other firmwares). Are the following:

1) Connect the GPS to the computer with the USB cable and ActiveSync.
 2) Make a copy of the file welcome.exe, that is in the folder / windows of Acer, the computer case.
 3) Create an empty file (0 bytes), for example with a text editor, called welcome.exe and copy it on top of that is in the folder / windows of Acer.
 4) We do a soft reset, the GPS was left with the black screen at startup.
 5) Using the registry editor (
Smartione
) modify the entry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ init] with the value "Launch55" = "explorer.exe"
 6) New soft reset and now Windows screen appears.

2) INSTALL IN ACER P610 TOMTOM

You have to have the tomtom
6.01 or 2.6
. All you need to not crash when touching the screen is that the properties of the bar marked the beginning of the windows have all 3 boxes (with the first 2 is enough), so the bar is minimized, but always be able to access to it by clicking on the gray line will see at the bottom of the screen.

So never crashes, that if, as in the properties of the task bar is not marked "always on top", touch the screen to error.

To recognize the maps you ought to change the record, I did the regedit program (that is also the smartione + activesync) and you have to modify:
 LMachine \ Software \ System \ Explorer \ Shell Folders \

There altering the "\ My Documents" to "\ SDMMC \ My Documents"

With that and with all the maps inside the card in "my documents" (Believe it meteis and there) and recognizes the tomtom (NOTE: The link is a. Rar no password to unzip it and it brings radars included within)

several-models-acer-p610

NOTE: If after you have modified the registry to recognize the maps tomtom you have to do a soft reset, remove the card BEFORE, and that restart the windows create a folder called SDMMC, the browser-borrais and then meteis card.

You already have the tomtom working perfectly on the P610! Then you can get radar, dpi and modems within the map folder that you are going to use in "my documents".

not the author but is thanks

"Te han dado las Grácias":
1. condor54, 2. funcy5

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter