News: RS4800HD

User.
Password.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help reset azbox premium hd booting load.  (Read 9253 times)
jocada123
Forero

Help reset azbox premium hd booting load.
« on: 30/11/2011, 01:02 »

I ask help review all post and I found my problem and the solution might help someone.
 Prendo azbox hd premium and the small viewfinder that has says booting after load, then reboots but I pulled the picture on the TV I think the system should be somehow fimeware loading from usb as the system does not start there will be some failsafe mode, I hope your help.

jocada123
Forero

Re: reset azbox premium hd booting load.
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/2011, 14:53 »

The post tien 281 views and no help please help me.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

YO SOY UN PILAR DE LLAMA VIOLETA TRANSMUTADORA

azbox hd booting load and nothing more..
« Reply #2 on: 01/12/2011, 15:54 »

Hola Jocada123: hola_

No sabemos si tu problema se origina en el momento que estabas actualizando, o simplemente sin estar cambiando par√°metros ni nada aparece con este problema.   _rasca

Esta informaci√≥n es crucial para determinar si tienes problemas de hardware o software.   _pipa

Suponiendo que es software, lo l√≥gico es que se tenga que volver a los par√°metros de f√°brica, esto quiere decir resetear el equipo.   leyendozr0

Como no tienes imagen ni comunicaci√≥n con la TV, para entrar al men√ļ y ver. Tienes que realizar todo con ayuda de tu pc, conectada con un cable RS-232 al receptor.   summer22rr0

Tambi√©n necesitas el software para tu pc, por ejemplo lo tienes el TOOLBOX en:  summer22rr0

[To view the link you need to register.]
http://www.forokeys.com/foro/software-and-plugins/toolbox-azbox-hd-2-0/

El Manager √ļltimo para AzBox HD versi√≥n 3.2 lo tienes en:   icon_spacer

http://www.forokeys.com/foro/software-and-plugins/maz-manager-para-azboxhd-by-morser/

convelakl2              En el siguiente link que te doy, hay un file que dice como recuperar receptores que como el tuyo se quedan en el boot.                      convelakl2

El instructivo lo ofrece Jemt00, y es del 14-septiembre-2011 dice as√≠:   recuperar decos en booting.rar (975.26 KB - descargado 31 veces.) este es el link:   _soyrico_

http://www.forokeys.com/foro/azbox-hd/recovery-para-azbox-premium-hd/

Estas son tus primeras orientaciones, debes estudiarlas, investigarlas y si crees que te son √ļtiles aplicarlas.   surfingvt8

Te esperamos con tu respuesta, para que sirva como antecedente para los dem√°s.   bicicletado9 biciemo

Saludos.   icon_idea

azbox-hd-t93559

azbox-hd-t93559

« Last Edit: 01/12/2011, 16:00 by suacom » Logged
jocada123
Forero

« Reply #3 on: 01/12/2011, 20:55 »

Large suacom're a master.
 You're right not described my problem to learn my mistake these forums.
 just stopped working the team first started being very annoying choppy cuts until I stop and charge the system did not do any update or amendment so resorted to you.I turn the screen down deco tells me booting, after load, after showing no image or anything, just re-booting and then load that, I think the factory reset is fixed at 100%.Thank you thank you very much and I will comment the result proves you spent..

chicolike
Forero

« Reply #4 on: 19/12/2011, 14:40 »

My friend, I usually spend something similar in my LCD is not full HD tv and this is because the old lady's neck and does not load images even in 720p which is the resolution that should endure.
 Le sugieron go to a HD tv and lower ful parameter to 480p and tells us that this!.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter