News: RS4800HD

User.
Password.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satellite Intelsat 11 and AzBox Bravoo.  (Read 12871 times)
blob2020
Forero

Satellite Intelsat 11 and AzBox Bravoo.
« on: 07/09/2011, 18:19 »

Good! I have the following query to see if someone has already done it or have any idea of ??doing

I'm in Paraguay, I grab the Intelsat 11 satellite signal, I said this in band C.My query is whether a 1.8 meter antenna would walk for this?.Another view, as would be the subject of keys, or should use iks, sks or another?

If someone guides me with this I would be very grateful! .

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Secci贸n

YO SOY UN PILAR DE LLAMA VIOLETA TRANSMUTADORA

INTELSAT LIST FOR LUNCH.
« Reply #1 on: 10/09/2011, 16:34 »

Quote from: blob2020 link=topic=# msg330369 date=89081.msg330369 1315412377

Good! I have the following query to see if someone has already done or have any idea of ??doing

I'm in Paraguay, I want to capture the signal of the Intelsat 11, told me that this C-band My question is whether a 1.8 m antenna would walk for this?. Another query, as would the issue of keys, or should use iks, sks or another?

If someone directs me to this will be grateful!

Hello blob2020:hola_:

Question: I was told:031:

Answer: See the link below the page Lingsat to be sure you have on the Intelsat satellite 11. : Convelakl2:

[To view the link you need to register.]
http://www.lyngsat.com/intel11.html

Question: If an antenna of 1.8 m to walk to this _contento  

Answer: If you can for C band, see the link of the page of Satbeam that has the foot print of the satellite to Assumption, Paraguay, with the respective data ubicacin_ smt020  

43W Intelsat 11 (IS-11, PAS-11) C-band Americas / Europe Beam Distance to satellite: 37196.4 km Location: 25.3S 57.63 W Elevation angle: 56.2LNB Tilt (skew): -28.1 True azimuth: 31.4
 Magnetic azimuth: azimuth match 44.2Next Sun at: 15:22:45 (GMT) 11:22:45 (time PC

Question: How would the issue of keys iks sks or another.  _rasca  

Answer: the 2 culture have experience, you have a AzBox Bravoo t, you can use 2 antennas to try sks, also have an ISP to try iks. : Choca205vv5:

You are the cook your own food, do not expect to cook and serve you the dish to the table as a Baby.   Lengua  uter2yi4:

For you a greeting, and also for the great friends of Paraguay. : Icon_bravo:

blob2020
Forero

Re: Satellite Intelsat 11 and AzBox Bravoo.
« Reply #2 on: 14/09/2011, 17:24 »

Suacom, first of all thanks for the guidance! You're an idol!

The lyngsat page served me well, thank you very much!

I was also viewing the SatBeams, buenisimo, tells me that I need minimum 100 cm dish I suppose that with the 1.8 would reach to spare!, That page is buenisima

Now I have no experience or with IKS and SKS, but I understand how it works more or less each.I have understood the IKS internet connects and gets the keys there, but not how to set it so I'll see along the way.The SKS understand that we must have a second antenna and target a satellite to get the keys, now the question is, to which I aim to get the satellite of Intelsat 11 keys? Anyone know?

I promise to do a minitutorial when installing and upload some photos!, For now I'm still looking to get the antenna, I think it would be in November or so because I'm going in October recently moving and there would do the installation!.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Secci贸n

POINT AND decipher INTELSAT 11.
« Reply #3 on: 14/09/2011, 19:05 »

[Quote author = blob2020 link = topic = 89081.msg332502 # msg332502 date = 1316013843]
 Suacom, first of all thanks for the guidance! You're an idol!

The lyngsat page served me well, thank you very much!

I was also viewing the SatBeams, buenisimo, tells me that I need minimum 100 cm dish I suppose that with the 1.8 would reach to spare!, That page is buenisima

Now I have no experience or with IKS and SKS, but I understand how it works more or less each.I have understood the IKS internet connects and gets the keys there, but not how to set it so I'll see along the way.The SKS understand that we must have a second antenna and target a satellite to get the keys, now the question is, to which I aim to get the satellite of Intelsat 11 keys? Anyone know?

I promise to do a minitutorial when installing and upload some photos!, For now I'm still looking to get the antenna, I think it would be in November or so because I'm going in October recently moving and there would do the installation!
 [/ quote]

Hello blob2020 :: hola_:

I understand that you are in Paraguay .: Icon_spacer: I do not understand why you want the Intelsat 11 Satellite: icon_spacer:

The information I can understand the page Lingsat, is that there are many channels prize, looks very interesting, but I see you are in band C.: Leyendozr0:

For band C, you need a large antenna 1.8 meters for that band LNB.: _paseaperro:
 For the Ku band, your antenna may be small 90 centimeters, LNB, for that band: _gatillo_:

I also see that in the KU band, there are channels, Using all of Sky Brazil, Videoguard encryption.: Conparaguashf8: encrypting the channels in the C band, are in Viodeoguard, also PowerVu also Viaccess, also Digicipher.: Conparaguashf8:

I'm glad you have the tools to decipher all that.: Sausagedl7:

You have to keep in mind if your receiver is ready for that kind of ecriptacion.: Huyendopv6:

Most Sudamericana, is pointing to the Amazonas satellite, using equipment Az America Azbox and equipment, and some others that have parameters to decode Nagra 2: surfingvt8:

First Case studies well, and see you in October or November dates your appointments.: Biciemo:

A big hello to friends of Paraguay Sunday.: Icon_idea:

« Last Edit: 14/09/2011, 19:26 by suacom » Logged
hugo_fmb
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #4 on: 20/10/2011, 23:24 »

haupei kape...I have a Azbox bravoo + with 60 cm dish pointing to Amazon and iks for HD channels and this spectacular.This recommended..!.

blob2020
Forero

« Reply #5 on: 12/11/2011, 23:58 »

Good! I hope they are all well

Well I bought the bravoo + and two antennas, one of 90 and another of 60.Today try pointing to satellites but I have no success.

I have the LNB-1 Powerpack brand.Configure my azbox bravoo + to use satellite Amazonas ku, often leave the universal (9750-10600) and TP'm using the top of the list.

long tried pointing where it should be but the intensity does not go up 30%.I wonder if someone could guide me in this? What could be the possible problems which may'm not finding the Amazons?

Thank you and I send a greeting!.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Secci贸n

« Reply #6 on: 13/11/2011, 00:38 »

Hello Blob2020 :: hola_:

: _carcajada: Your countryman Hugo_fmb, says: kaupei kape.No speak Guaran铆, I hope something good.: _carcajada:

: _pipa: The Azbox Bravoo claims a 60 cm antenna pointed to Amazon.: _pipa:

: Summer22rr0: My advice is to use the larger antenna, the 90 cm, because the smaller one is more difficult to aim.: Summer22rr0:

: _rasca: P hink first your first target is the only target a satellite, the Amazon is very easy and quick to find.: _rasca:

: Leyendozr0: It is important to have the data which is the azimuth and elevation for your area.Need for a compass.: Leyendozr0:

: conparaguashf8: Look around your neighborhood to confirm if someone has a dish pointed to the Amazon to confirm that these pointing to the corresponding area.: Conparaguashf8:

: huyendopv6: You have to be very firm installing the dish, otherwise it becomes very difficult to hunt.: Huyendopv6:

: bicicletado9: If this is the first time you make this work, get yourself nomas help.: Biciemo:

: _pluma_: It always requires some experience, because then you have to play with the device parameters, to take advantage and to see the maximum possible.: _pluma_:

: Thinking: The quality of the signal must be above 40% to get picture and sound.Supervise or assist me when I leave work with 80% quality.: Thinking:

: tomandoqf0: The power is very variable can show 97% power with 30% quality you have, just having nothing yet.

: _magia_: I've already directed a little, I can only send you energies: _magia_: positive, to strengthen you and help you.: _magia_:

A big hello to the friends of Paraguay.: Icon_idea:.

murson
T茅cnico en Electr贸nica
Moderador de la Secci贸n

« Reply #7 on: 13/11/2011, 05:35 »

Hello Blob2020.

Giñar Stop by this page will tell you which direction you point your antenna, elevation and skew your lnb.I recommend you get a tv and use it as you monitor for easier adjustment.

Dishpointer.com [/ quote]
 Here are the transponder of the satellite.Find the highest power to adjust.No adjustments transponders HD channels because they have little power.A hug.

portaleds.com / Spanish / list.php? sat = 2990 [/ quote].

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

聽聽 聽聽聽聽
聽聽聽聽! WARNING: 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.
聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽
聽聽聽聽聽聽 IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed. 聽聽 .

Flag Counter