News: Cada vez que alguien comparte un detalle, por insignificante que pueda parecer, está regalando a los demás el bien más preciado que tenemos, el TIEMPO.

User.
Password.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recover my AzFox S2S if the Recovery did not work either?.  (Read 25946 times)
phipe14
Forero Activo

How to recover my AzFox S2S if the Recovery did not work either?.
« on: 24/09/2012, 03:16 »

Hi Everyone, apparently spoiling my S2S (apparently), I hope you can help me because I am really very sorry!

* The problem is that you install Update 1.14, I had worked, but with one problem could not see the HD channels (agrege the Hispasat satellite, etc), then I had better things to think about, to re-upgrade but now with the updated one.01 (big mistake), I did and I went to Black.But I still had a hope, do so named recovery!

As I did say it here and it worked, I finally said succesful process (that was correct), after that it had to restart, but I am so anxious and not restart haye no better thing off the power switch and press it again depues.And to the surprise now only the green light turns on "Stand By" and the screen was black
 and does not say "ON".
 Then try the recovery again, but unfortunately I did not recognize him S2S PC.

* I can do?, there will be a way to return to business as before, such a program to replace the operating system, etc!!

Please help me, you are my only salvation, if anyone would step I fix this and would really appreciate it!!.

cotele
Forero

Re: How to recover my AzFox S2S if the Recovery did not work either?.
« Reply #1 on: 26/09/2012, 19:19 »

phipe14 hello.

Most likely that your team has to set you back the motherboard that brings.On some pages of the sale appears compadre makes the paste.15 000 I think.....

Yesterday I tried one that had the red and blue light on the screen on and said nothing and failed to synchronize with the pc.He's dead.

When yours was ON the screen you able to sync with the pc right?

In conclusions, the remaining on the screen if you can recover ON via rs232, except for those left with a black screen, you definitely need to change ke plate.

I hope has been helpful

greetings.....

iscarrasco
Forero

« Reply #2 on: 29/09/2012, 06:20 »

You have to send you to change the EPROM approx 15.Under 000 you get the greetings  Sonrisa .

otroatletico
Mod.Sec.Global

quien se acordara de mi cuando no exista

« Reply #3 on: 29/09/2012, 09:22 »

have to send you to change the EPROM approx 15.Under 000 you get the greetings  Sonrisa  
 [/ quote]

Greetings friend iscarrasco

your first forum post here:

[To view the link you need to register.]
http://www.forokeys.com / forum / presentation-for-new-users /

of passage you read:

[To view the link you need to register.]
http://www.forokeys.com / forum / rules-of-forum /

and you can travel on the forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter