News: Cada vez que alguien comparte un detalle, por insignificante que pueda parecer, está regalando a los demás el bien más preciado que tenemos, el TIEMPO.

User.
Password.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: azbox premium HD.  (Read 8623 times)
jorgecarranza
Forero

azbox premium HD.
« on: 08/09/2011, 06:42 »

hello friends am from Costa Rica, buy a azbox premium HD recently and I can not find the channels of the Amazon.The strength is = 71% and quality = 0.I could not install any bin, someone can you please recommend to do? Thank you.

"Te han dado las Grácias":
1. sleiman

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

YO SOY UN PILAR DE LLAMA VIOLETA TRANSMUTADORA

SEEMS WELL NO're tuning your antenna..
« Reply #1 on: 10/09/2011, 04:13 »

[Quote author = jorgecarranza link = topic = 89091.msg330461 # msg330461 date = 1315456976]
 hello friends am from Costa Rica, buy a azbox premium HD recently and I can not find the channels of the Amazon.The strength is = 71% and quality = 0.I could not install any bin, someone can you please recommend to do? Thanks
 [/ quote]

Hello jorgecarranza :: hola_:

I recommend you check very well, your coaxial antenna down.: _ Slap:

The connectors, the top and entering your receiver.: Icon_surpris:

You have to realize that if the image quality is at zero, you are saying that your antenna is not connected.There is.Or not well targeted.: Puter2yi4:

You need at least 35 to 40% quality.If you do not have that picture and sound possible.: Thinking:

I recommend you not change the bins, or modify parameters to fix what is wrong on the other.: _sino_:

I hope that works for you and the many who are reading your question.: Leyendozr0:

A big hello to friends in Costa Rica.: _chocamano_:.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

YO SOY UN PILAR DE LLAMA VIOLETA TRANSMUTADORA

Re: azbox premium HD.
« Reply #2 on: 11/09/2011, 16:24 »

[quote author = jorgecarranza link = topic = 89091.msg331264 # msg331264 date = 1315721304]
 Thank you for your reply, I have managed to find the Amazons with my dish and record my deco Azbox 180 channels.Some of them have a quality of 70%.I installed the Multicas OpenXCAS v1.62 and CheopsCamd 1.1 tgz but I come scrambled channels.Could you give me a guide to keep trying? Thanks and pure life.
 [/ quote]

Hello jorgecarranza :: hola_:

I'm glad that your antenna well located.And I recorded 180 channels.: Aplausospe0:

Most are encrypted in Nagra 2, some are on Nagra 3, these ulltimos are harder to see and you need a procedure that explains the following link: ;: icon_spacer:

[url = [To view the link you need to register.] /] [To view the link you need to register.] / [/ url]

In your next post let me know if you detect only 180 channels and can not see anything, or if you can see the 180 channels you detected.: _rasca:

I have no receiver you have, but try to help in some way.: Thinking:

Greetings to you, and for all we're reading muchachada.: Leyendozr0 :: leyendozr0 :: leyendozr0:.

a2001x
Forero

Re: azbox premium HD.
« Reply #3 on: 15/11/2011, 22:27 »

jorgue if you still have problems contact me by private and I can help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter