News: RS4800HD

User.
Password.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Azbox Newgen - Amazonas - Hispasat - Star One C2 - Dongles..  (Read 69034 times)
suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

YO SOY UN PILAR DE LLAMA VIOLETA TRANSMUTADORA

Azbox Newgen - Amazonas - Hispasat - Star One C2 - Dongles..
« on: 26/03/2012, 17:49 »

"Te han dado las Grácias":
1. bravoo_uy, 2. dayeno, 3. Awake Zion, 4. jhoanp, 5. servimat, 6. ocsi, 7. batmiro20, 8. jgimenez50, 9. raiven, 10. cesarsilvero, 11. MarranoJSO, 12. el_byety, 13. willycampos, 14. labcorio1, 15. rociocat, 16. torcuato, 17. husevana, 18. omarsilva1968, 19. mayorga954, 20. elcomodorense, 21. Papiringo, 22. deing, 23. poly9702, 24. kamps, 25. grimaldy, 26. hugh68, 27. Edisonro, 28. Warlock_IH, 29. uranio92, 30. rafel, 31. david_rey004, 32. aimardo, 33. narcinor1, 34. tordillo1305, 35. seva, 36. chokokue1, 37. orlando123, 38. cuartero, 39. CUNDY23, 40. bob62, 41. JULIANRAMI, 42. SILSAT, 43. martin91, 44. ciberjosu, 45. COMPUJUAN1, 46. daniel-0y0, 47. oskivi

bravoo_uy
Forero Activo

Re: Azbox Newgen - Amazonas - Hispasat - Star One C2 - Dongles..
« Reply #1 on: 26/03/2012, 19:56 »

The information I found very important.
 I have a doubt when you say
The same thing can be done to open only some of the Amazonas satellite channels, such as Aparecida - ESPN Brasil, Esporte Interativo, GNT, multiple channels of HBO and MAX, whose language is only in Portuguez, Sport TV and some other.These are just the few channels that open, mostly when it comes to sports-themed channels.

You mean with SKS to Hispa fewer channels open with IKS Amazon?

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

« Reply #2 on: 27/03/2012, 00:27 »

For some reason the computer using Azbox Newgen, with two dishes, one pointed to the satellite Amazonas, in the tuner 1 and the other pointed to the satellite Hispasat on tuner 2, in my experience on my computer , I could only open a few encrypted channels Nagra 3.

With this team I have not connected to the Internet, I have not done testing iks, so I can not say about this.

I'm sure another team model the situation is different, you should always keep in mind that you need the correct update and last.

With Azbox Newgen team, updated with version 2.30 connected to a satellite dish pointed Star One C2 satellite and another satellite dish connected to Hispasat, I could open all channels Brazilians, who are on Nagra 3, are like 141.This means that the tuner 2 can function as Newgen the dongle.

Greetings.

azbox-azboxworld-t101588

« Last Edit: 27/03/2012, 18:32 by suacom » Logged
dayeno
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #3 on: 27/03/2012, 02:03 »

thanks guys good contribution, and I hope I have for my box 2.31 including the hispasat to make doungle newgen +, we see whether it helps me to see ppv..

sangre029
Forero Activo

« Reply #4 on: 02/04/2012, 23:53 »

For some reason the computer using Azbox Newgen, with two dishes, one pointed to the satellite Amazonas, in the tuner 1 and the other pointed to the satellite Hispasat the tuner 2, in my experience on my computer, I could only open a few encrypted channels Nagra 3.

With this team I have not connected to the Internet, I have not done testing iks, so I can not say about this.

I'm sure another team model the situation is different, you should always keep in mind that you need the correct update and last.

With Azbox Newgen team, updated with version 2.30 connected to a satellite dish pointed Star One C2 satellite and another satellite dish connected to Hispasat, I could open all channels Brazilians, who are on Nagra 3, are like 141.This means that the tuner 2 can function as Newgen the dongle.

[/ quote]

thanks resolved all my doubts about the newgen..yx opens across pokos d N3 q Amazons in n3 only there in Amazons pokos very functional when you graze to n3 q q did not know was the Amazonas satellite d bear other security

salu2.

bravoo_uy
Forero Activo

« Reply #5 on: 03/04/2012, 01:00 »

Thanks suacom.
 Now that I have running SKS, IKS addition, with antennas to 61 and 30, I could compare both protocols and both open the same amount of channels.
 Side note, in these days of testing IKS was dropped more times than SKS.

ruben eduardo
Forero

« Reply #6 on: 03/04/2012, 02:50 »

hello I have a friend who brings Az America s820 double tanner and did what you said and I'm not saying outcome despite this team brings dongle built one put on the tanner and the tunner Amzonas two Hispasat and nothing, you got to do any special configuration that actrive the dongle or alone with the two satellites conetado walk.
 From greetings and thanks and hope your comment.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

« Reply #7 on: 03/04/2012, 13:46 »

hello I have a friend who brings Az America s820 double tanner and did what you said and I'm not even saying result that built this team put the dongle brings to the tanner one Amzonas tunner and two the Hispasat and nothing, you have to make any special settings that actrive the dongle or alone with the two satellites conetado walk.
 From greetings and thanks and hope your comment
 [/ quote]

In the model Azbox Newgen +, putting the update 2.30 exits the possibility of putting the satellite Hispasat parameters in the sector where you can choose the satellite for the patch.

By that I mean, you have to enter the menu, then you have to press the remote control's MUTE button, and the number 999, and opens a window where you provides the ability to enable the patch, and it comes pre-configured Hispasat.

In addition to enabling the patch, you must choose between multiple options, the option that window and we need to be enabled is the SDS.

then to be out of that part of the menu, and to scan the Hispasat satellite was already encumbered with channels.

Lose all Hispasat channels, leaving no more, but gets caught a feed that provides the keys.

It is also important to turn off the receiver completely, that means disconnected from the back of the receiver key, and wait a few seconds completely disconnected.

Making an assessment on receiving satellite signals Star One C-2 with the use of two antennas and dongle to open encrypted Nagra 3 I must say:

frizeos observed that in some cases ranging from 3 to 5 seconds, and in the worst cases lasting 30 to 40 seconds.

Sometimes the signal goes down for an extended period.Especially when it comes Globo channel, there are a dozen, you're watching Globo Rio de Janeiro, with a football program, the signal goes down, and if she does not fast, you have to go to another Globe eg Bahia, or the Northeast, or Sao Paulo Globe.It's pretty annoying because imagine you are going to kick a penalty and miss it.

None of this happens with the Amazonas satellite channels, no signal never falls, never has frizeos or anything.

That if, because there are many channels that are encrypted in Conax, and some are migrating to this form of encoding for the moment we can not open.

azbox-azboxworld-t101588.

Antoni16z16
Vive Feliz, No te compliques la vida!
SuperForero

« Reply #8 on: 06/04/2012, 05:06 »

Excellent contribution, I'm just waiting for me to get my new Receiver Azbox Newgen +...  Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy  .

TORMENTA-TV
SuperForero

« Reply #9 on: 06/04/2012, 16:07 »

Excellent contribution, I'm just waiting for me to get my new Receiver Azbox Newgen +...  Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy    Cheesy  
 [/ quote]

Hi good morning, friend because you buy a computer for HD and SDS are almost the same price, for example: Bravissimo twin double brings Tunner and is very easy to use, as a good friend I give you this advice.

Greetings Storm-Tv.

raulnori
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #10 on: 10/04/2012, 13:01 »

Greetings friend a question RECOMMEND TP for the work as dongle hipasat saw there that recommend one but can not remember which is the TP.

TORMENTA-TV
SuperForero

« Reply #11 on: 11/04/2012, 00:14 »

greetings TP friend a question that you recommend for the work as dongle hipasat saw there that recommend one but can not remember which is the TP
 [/ quote]

Good afternoon to the tp SKS with Hispano is 11972H S / R 27500
 Greetings.

raulnori
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #12 on: 13/04/2012, 13:59 »

friend a question that should be left alone to lower the hispat tp others are cleared: - *.

suacom
REIKI MASTER
Moderador de la Sección

« Reply #13 on: 13/04/2012, 16:02 »

friend a question that should be left alone to lower the hispat tp others are cleared: - *
 [/ quote]

Suppose your has installed a satellite dish that is pointed at the satellite Amazonas, another satellite dish pointed to the Star One C-2, and another dish pointed at the satellite Hispasat.

The first 2 antennas connected to a key diseq and diseq key to one of your receiver tuner.

The third antenna tuner 2 Hispasat enters your receiver.

Suppose we searched all channels (power scan) of these satellites and have on your list.

When you put in the parameters of your receiver menu, enable the patch, and you have the correct upgrade the brand and model of your receiver, the tuner works as dongle 2.

The first thing that happens is that all the channels disappear tapeworms Hispasat satellite, and the team gets caught in a feed, which transmits the keys.Can not see the channel where is the feed Hispasat.

We are then all those other channels and Amazonas 2 satellite Star One C-2 are over 400 channels with repeated channels belonging to the Amazon, working 100% and the Star One, have frizeos momentary and sometimes long, hooked like IKS system.

Greetings.

gabriel17
Forero de Calidad

« Reply #14 on: 13/04/2012, 22:45 »

friend how do I decrypt the Amazonas satellite of which are in negra3 I would like to see my country channels here in Ecuador but are in ne3 thanks and greetings.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

! WARNING:         The information published here DO NOT CONTAIN KEYS for the decoding of any system: They consist of tools, programs and manuals for use with commercial receivers and electronic devices.ARE NOT OPERATING in SAT systems that require the corresponding subscription.

IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE THIS INFORMATION FOR THE MODIFICATION OR LACK OF CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEMS. No Irdeto files or
communications allowed.    .

Flag Counter